Wednesday, March 24, 2010

STC had a blast

As you probably know, Doubles Mania was postponed on March 20th due to weather issues. What you may not know is that the regional Sportsman's Team Challenge Shoot that was scheduled for the 21st took that opportunity to move their shoot to the 20th. This allowed them to shoot their rifle and pistol events on the (relatively) better Sunday and use our pavilion for their shotgun event on Saturday. Despite the horrendous shooting conditions, they had 11 teams show up and turn a rain out day into a very good day for the club. They were also good guests and left the club in the same shape they found it in. I went out and checked on them in the afternoon, and even though I don't consider myself a fair weather shooter, you could not have paid me to shoot in those conditions.

So a big thanks to those guys and I for one hope this is the start of a long relationship.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment